Excellent hourly rates and penalties
• Roster is 3:1 FIFO from Perth/ approx. 70 hours p/w
• Project is ramping up right now!
e2o are actively recruiting a very large number of roles to work on constructing the Northern Rail Formation for Rio Tinto’s Koodaideri iron ore project located in the east Pilbara region. Come and join our rapidly growing team. The project length is expected to extend beyond 12 months.
What positions are we recruiting right now?
• Scraper Operators (632/633)
• Heavy Diesel Fitters Mechanics
• Dozer Operators (D8 & D10)
• Light Vehicle Fitters Mechanics
• Loader Operators (980, 988 & WA600)
• Grader Operators (14/16/140H)
• Peggy/ Bus Drivers
• Culvert/ Drainage Labourers
• Excavator Operators (30, 65, 190T Machine)
• Boilermakers – Heavy Welding
• Compactor Operators
• Crane Operators (>100t)
• Haul Truck Operators (773/775/740)
• White/ Blue Card
• Trades Certificate (where required)
• Right to work in Australia
• 2 Referees that can speak to your experience
• Pre-employment medical and D&A screening as required
• Appropriate tickets/ licenses
• Available for pre-employment inductions as required
As part of the Acciona/ Clough Joint Venture Project, e2o are managing the ongoing employment needs of this large ramp up, and we’re very excited to engage people who fit into any of the above categories.
We pay very attractive hourly rates plus penalties for all overtime worked.
Opportunities displayed on Cribhut Premium – Job Watch are NOT advertisements placed by an employer. They are opportunities found and filtered by the team at Cribhut, as we believe they are the current best opportunities on offer for Blue Collar workers around this great nation. Cribhut Group have not been hired or paid by employers in any way to display these opportunities. As such we have no say at all in the recruitment process or outcome. All applications and questions regarding any opportunities displayed on Job Watch should be directed to the employer via the link provided. Good Luck!