Opportunity for a SMP QC Inspector to join us and play an integral part of a recently awarded major construction project in WA’s Pilbara
- FIFO 20:8 Roster
- 12-18 months Project Scope
- Attractive site uplift
Our Engineering Construction division at Monadelphous provides large scale, multidisciplinary project management and construction services through specialised business units. From concept and completion through to hand over, we provide services and solutions for major construction projects in all phases of development. Underpinned by our professional team of managers and engineering personnel, our collective knowledge and experience are paired with our project management systems to deliver outstanding results for our customers and stakeholders.
What we are looking for:
Due to our continued success in the resource sector Monadelphous is seeking a highly capable, confident SMP QC Inspector be an integral part of a recently awarded major construction project in WA’s Pilbara on a FIFO 20:8 roster.
As a QC Inspector your responsibilities will include:
- Perform surveillance and visual inspections of completed works, including:
– Structural steelwork inspection
– Mechanical equipment installation
– Piping installation and testing
– Field welding activities
– Remedial surface treatment
- Development and ongoing implementation of quality deliverables such as Inspection and Test Plans, Field Inspection Check sheets and welding related documentation
- Coordination of testing activities, including destructive and non-destructive testing
- Compile traceability reports, registers and verification maps
- Compilation of the Manufacturers Data Report (MDR)
- Ongoing maintenance of quality assurance and welding databases
- Issuing, investigation and follow up of Non-Conformance Reports
We would love to talk to if you have:
- Experience in a similar QC Inspector position within the Construction, Resources, Energy or Infrastructure industries
- Multi discipline experience (e.g. structural, mechanical, piping, welding and coating) highly desirable
- Previous site-based experience working within an operational environment
- Sound working knowledge of Australian and international standards & codes
- Welding inspection qualification (e.g. CSWIP 3.1, CWI, etc)
- Coating inspection qualification (e.g. NACE 2) highly desirable
- A good understanding and knowledge of Welding and NDT activities
- Communication skills, both written and verbal, with a strong customer facing focus
- Highly competent in computer skills including MS Office and Adobe software packages
Why should you join us?
- We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people
- Monadelphous have long-term work with a variety of customers that offer flexibility
- You would be joining a growing, diverse and successful resources sector company
Working with Monadelphous, we will give you exposure to a wide variety of challenges and exciting career opportunities with a market leader. We pride ourselves on our dedication to ensuring a safe work environment and are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live the company’s values and actively contribute to our long-term success.
Opportunities displayed on Cribhut Premium – Job Watch are NOT advertisements placed by an employer. They are opportunities found and filtered by the team at Cribhut, as we believe they are the current best opportunities on offer for Blue Collar workers around this great nation. Cribhut Group have not been hired or paid by employers in any way to display these opportunities. As such we have no say at all in the recruitment process or outcome. All applications and questions regarding any opportunities displayed on Job Watch should be directed to the employer via the link provided. Good Luck!