Sedgman is the CIMIC Group’s mineral processing company and is a leading provider of mineral processing and associated infrastructure solutions to the global resources industry. In addition to our focus in the resources industry, the Sedgman Consulting business provides consulting services to our clients across the Energy & Resources, Infrastructure, Property & Buildings and Environment sectors.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
To support our mission we are currently seeking a hands on Maintenance Coordinator to join our team operating a CHPP in the Hunter Valley.
This role will be on a 5/2 roster
What does this role involve?
- Administrate the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) SAP according to Sedgman guidelines which include but are not limited to:
- Plan and review all work orders to determine work priorities
- Close off work orders, recovering costs and relevant historical data
- Schedule maintenance to ensure minimal disruption of the production plant and equipment
- Plan, develop and implement new maintenance methods, strategies and procedures to improve safety, efficiency and optimise cost
- Plan, coordinate and direct budgeted maintenance activities on all CHPP site facilities, including supporting infrastructure and ancillary equipment
- Coordinate and supervise maintenance activities and associated personnel
- Manage spares inventory
- Procurement of components, equipment, tooling and resources as required to successfully maintain the plant
- Control maintenance costs within budget guidelines
- Produce weekly revision for maintenance activities in Prometheus format
- Produce revision for all planned shutdowns
- Perform regular plant inspections to monitor condition and plan remedial work
- Compile and deliver regular toolbox talk safety communications
What are we looking for in our future team member?
You will have an Electrical trade certificate with significant experience working in the Coal industry. A high level of computer literacy including sound knowledge of SAP or similar CMMS systems and Microsoft Office suite of computer programs will be essential in the success of this role. Previous experience directly supervising teams operating and maintaining CHPPs will be highly desirable.
Opportunities displayed on Cribhut Premium – Job Watch are NOT advertisements placed by an employer. They are opportunities found and filtered by the team at Cribhut, as we believe they are the current best opportunities on offer for Blue Collar workers around this great nation. Cribhut Group have not been hired or paid by employers in any way to display these opportunities. As such we have no say at all in the recruitment process or outcome. All applications and questions regarding any opportunities displayed on Job Watch should be directed to the employer via the link provided. Good Luck!