Monadelphous is currently seeking local Mudgee Electricians for ongoing casual opportunities.
Monadelphous has been providing construction and maintenance services to the mining industry in Australia for more than 45 years.
Monadelphous continues to succeed in winning exciting and challenging projects throughout Australia.
Due to this success and our continuing growth, we are seeking local Electricians based in the Mudgee area to assist with the expansion of our Maintenance and Industrial Services Division for Ongoing Casual Opportunities with the view to Permanent contracts for the right candidates working at multiple CHPP sites
Benefits of working with us:
- Extremely Competitive Rates
- Paid Income Protection Insurance
- Overtime at Double Time
- Full uniform provided (Shirts, Pants, Boots, Jackets,)
- Work variety at multiple sites
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Rapidly growing company with a low employee turnover rate
Successful applicants must:
- Produce Proof of Right to work in Australia
- Current CPR/LVR
- Hold NSW Electrical Licence
- Hold current Drivers Licence
- Must be local to the Mudgee area or willing to relocate
The successful applicants will have the highest regard for safety and will be required to actively contribute in HSE based activities to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of yourself and others.
Opportunities displayed on Cribhut Premium – Job Watch are NOT advertisements placed by an employer. They are opportunities found and filtered by the team at Cribhut, as we believe they are the current best opportunities on offer for Blue Collar workers around this great nation. Cribhut Group have not been hired or paid by employers in any way to display these opportunities. As such we have no say at all in the recruitment process or outcome. All applications and questions regarding any opportunities displayed on Job Watch should be directed to the employer via the link provided. Good Luck!