- Experienced Electricians
- Darwin Resident or Fly in Fly Out
- Diverse and dynamic environment
Downer are seeking experienced Electricians with previous construction or oil & gas experience. These positions are targeted to candidates who live locally in Darwin area or Fly in Fly Out.
To be successful you will have:
- Previous Oil & Gas and/or construction industry experience;
- Knowledge in the safe use of hand tools and equipment required to perform tasks;
- Ability to work safely and understand best practice in a construction environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal); and
All suitable applicants will provide:
- Northern Territory Electrical Licence
- Cert IV in Hazardous Area’s Certificate or relevant qualifications is desirable
- High Risk Work Licence – EWP ticket;
- Current CPR/LVR is required;
- Current Working Safety at Heights Certificate
- Construction Induction White Card;
- Updated resume clearly outlining positions, duties performed, duration, projects, employer, including at least two (2) referees;
- Evidence of Australian Working Rights
Opportunities displayed on Cribut Premium – Job Watch are NOT advertisements placed by an employer. They are opportunities found and filtered by the team at Cribhut, as we believe they are the current best opportunities on offer for Blue Collar workers around this great nation. Cribhut Group have not been hired or paid by employers in any way to display these opportunities. As such we have no say at all in the recruitment process or outcome. All applications and questions regarding any opportunities displayed on Job Watch should be directed to the employer via the link provided. Good Luck!
BUILT BY WORKERS FOR WORKERS
Cribhut – For workers who want to get ahead.