EEHA – Refresher Training Course
The EEHA Refresher Course is run over two days and is a recommended refresher course aimed at keeping students current. It’s aimed at students who hold the competencies delivered in EEHA.
Training Provided via: Tech Skills Australia (TSA) (RTO #52737)
Location: Perth, WA. Or register your interest below to be notified when courses are available on the East Coast.
Dates: Flexible to accommodate challenging rosters and other demands.
Duration: 2 Days
$800 $720 inc. GST
As a Cribhut Premium Member you receive a 10% discount.
WHO IS THIS COURSE AIMED AT?
- This course is suitable for EEHA Electricians who have achieved Certificate IV in Hazardous areas -Electrical (UEE42610) and would like to upgrade their qualification to the current package (UEE42611).
- Those who have completed a Statement of Attainment (SoA) under the old package.
This course covers current updated information that is introduced in the new standard AS/NZS 60079 that are published. It includes the following:
- Explosion protection techniques as per the latest standard
- Gland selection for different types of Ex certified equipment
- Equipment marking from the latest standard
- Ex Certified Equipment Selection
- Major standard update from the latest standard as compared with the previous version published
Students who have successfully completed the units of competency in the course will be issued with an updated qualification.
We are able to offer you the above course thanks to our mates at Tech Skills Australia.
Cribut has a partnership for nationally accredited training with Tech Skills Australia. This provides us with a means to direct you to enrol in blue collar courses around Australia with a team that we trust.
We choose to partner with Tech Skills Australia as the Directors themselves have industry experience and are down to earth, good honest people. Tech Skills Australia have also kindly provided Cribhut Premium Members with a 10% discount on all courses when you enrol through a form via this page.