Monadelphous Maintenance & Industrial Services Division continues to succeed in securing contracts to provide construction & maintenance services to the mining industry in the Mudgee Region.
About the Role
Due to continued growth and stable upcoming work we are seeking experienced Boilermakers on both casual and permanent capacities. The choice is yours! You will carry out repairs & maintenance over various sites including CHPP’s, shutdowns & field services work.
- Competitive rates + $2.50 p/hr Site Allowance
- Penalties paid on permanent & casual positions + overtime at double time
- Paid Income Protection Insurance
- Full uniform provided (Shirts, Pants, Boots, Jackets, + more)?
- Weekly Pay
- Multiple Positions
Skills & Qualifications
We are keen to talk to you if:
- Live in Mudgee region
- Produce Proof of Right to work in Australia
- Hold an Australian Recognised Boilermaker Trade
- Have the highest regard for safety
- Able to complete a Pre-Employment medical including drug & alcohol screening.
The following tickets are also highly regarded:
- Working Safely at Heights
- Enter & Work in Confined Spaces
- Current Drivers Licence
Opportunities displayed on Cribhut Premium – Job Watch are NOT advertisements placed by an employer. They are opportunities found and filtered by the team at Cribhut, as we believe they are the current best opportunities on offer for Blue Collar workers around this great nation. Cribhut Group have not been hired or paid by employers in any way to display these opportunities. As such we have no say at all in the recruitment process or outcome. All applications and questions regarding any opportunities displayed on Job Watch should be directed to the employer via the link provided. Good Luck!