Monadelphous Maintenance & Industrial Services Division continues to succeed in securing contracts to provide construction & maintenance services to the mining industry in the Hunter Valley Region.
About the Role
Due to continued growth and stable upcoming work we are seeking experienced Boilermakers for ongoing opportunities. You will carry out repairs & maintenance over various sites between Muswellbrook and Singleton.
- Competitive rates + $2.50 p/hr Site Allowance
- Penalties paid on casual positions + overtime at double time
- Paid Income Protection Insurance
- Full uniform provided (Shirts, Pants, Boots, Jackets, + more)
- Weekly Pay
- Multiple Positions
Skills & Qualifications
We are keen to talk to you if:
- Are local to Muswellbrook region
- Produce Proof of Right to work in Australia
- Hold an Australian Recognised Boilermaker Trade
- Have the highest regard for safety
- Able to complete a Pre-Employment medical including drug & alcohol screening.
- Current Drivers Licence
The following tickets are also highly regarded:
- Working Safely at Heights
- Enter & Work in Confined Spaces
Opportunities displayed on Cribhut Premium – Job Watch are NOT advertisements placed by an employer. They are opportunities found and filtered by the team at Cribhut, as we believe they are the current best opportunities on offer for Blue Collar workers around this great nation. Cribhut Group have not been hired or paid by employers in any way to display these opportunities. As such we have no say at all in the recruitment process or outcome. All applications and questions regarding any opportunities displayed on Job Watch should be directed to the employer via the link provided. Good Luck!