|Location:||Queensland - All QLD - Brisbane - Mackay & Coalfields|
Excellent rates on offer
Accommodation and meals provided
- Mine Site Shutdowns
About the position:
We are currently seeking experienced Riggers and Crane Operators with mine site experience for shutdowns based in the Bowen Basin. Excellent rates of pay are on offer and all accommodation and meals will be provided whilst on site.
These are BIBO or DIDO positions and will suit people who live locally to the Mackay or Bowen Basin region. This is a great opportunity for safety focused professionals to utilise their extensive experience within the mining industry. G&S is a reputable company that will train and support you in advancing your career whilst you earn a competitive income.
To be successful in this role you will be an Intermediate or Advanced Rigger or an open ticketed Crane Operator, with at least 5 year’s experience working in the mining industry. Reporting to your Site Supervisor, you will be required to apply your knowledge and skills to efficiently complete allocated tasks as directed, ensuring that all work is of high quality and achieved through safe work practices. You must be adaptable to change and the various challenges the mining industry may present.
To be considered for these positions your application will need to clearly demonstrate:
· Coal Board Medical
· BMA Core Induction
· Working at heights
· High Risk Licence – RI, RA, CO
· Proven commitment to safety
Experience working in the mining industry on Washplant or Dragline projects would be advantageous.
Must have Occupation/s
- Rigger - 2 - 3 Year/s Experience
- Doggers / Riggers / Scaffolders
- Dogger - 2 - 3 Year/s Experience
- Crane Operator - Less than 1 Year/s Experience
Must have Experience/s
- Mining - Open-Cut - Less than 1 Year/s Experience
- RI - Intermediate Rigging
- RA - Advanced Rigging
- CN - Non-slewing Mobile Crane ( > 3t)
- C1 - Slewing Mobile Crane ( <= 100t)
- C0 - Slewing Mobile Crane ( > 100t)
Must have Safety Training
- Coal Board Medical Clearance Certificate
Preferred Safety Training
- Safely Working at Heights
- RRTO Standard 11 Coal Surface Induction
Must have Attributes
- Willing to under go a Pre-Employment Medical.
- Willing to provide a Drug and Alcohol Test sample.
- Willing to work overtime when required, if adequate notice is given.
- Willing and Able and qualified to perform the duties of this position
- Willing to comply with all safety rules and regulation for this position